This week in local band and musician performances
What's happening this week in local music? Lots. Spread your music horizons and check out some shows in the area!
The Press Room
Saturday, Nov. 17: Combo Sabroso at 9 p.m. Cover: $8
Sunday, Nov. 18: Jazz Grill: Katie Seiler from 6-9 p.m. Cover: $10
Friday, Nov. 16: The All Good Feel Good Collective Band and Thunder Body starting at 9 p.m. Cover: $5
Saturday, Nov. 17: Worried Well, City Streets Country Roads, and When Particles Collide starting at 9 p.m. No Cover.
Sunday, Nov. 18: Jazz Brunch with The Jim Dozet Trio from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
RÃ RÃ¡ Irish Pub
Friday, Nov. 16: Fighting Friday at 10 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 17: Hello Newman at 10 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 18: Irish session at 5 p.m. and James McGarbvey at 9 p.m.
Thirsty Moose Tap House
Friday, Nov. 16: The Bernie Worrell Orchestra with the Watkinsonics from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Cover: $15
Saturday, Nov. 17: Rather Large (Modern Alternative Rock) from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Sunday, Nov. 18: Open Mic from 8 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The Stone Church
Friday, Nov. 16: Rustic Overtones at 8 p.m. Cover: $15
Saturday, Nov. 17: Cowboy Dave at 9:30 p.m. Free Show!
Sunday, Nov. 18: Open Mic w/ Dave Ogden from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The New Hampshire News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?