Chad Stokes of Dispatch campaigning on behalf of Obama
Chad Stokes, a musician for the popular bands Dispatch and State Radio, will head to the Granite State on Wednesday, Oct. 17, to visit three New Hampshire colleges in an effort to raise awareness about the importance of the November election.
Stokes is beginning his three-stop New Hampshire tour at the University of New Hampshire in the Strafford Room at 12:45 p.m. He will be campaigning on behalf of President Barack Obama and will also perform for students on Wednesday.
During his visit, he will draw stark differences between the two candidates, highlighting President Obama's solid plan to create jobs and to continue moving the country "forward."
According to a press release from the Obama for New Hampshire campaign, Stokes will draw from the accomplishments of the president's first term, while explaining why Romney's policies will hurt the country, especially college students on a budget.
Stokes' grassroots discussion is part of the Greater Together initiative, whose mission is to maximize participation in constituencies, particularly young Americans.
After Stokes' presentation at UNH, he will travel to Plymouth State University and finally to Dartmouth College to voice his opinions and spread the grassroots movement.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tnhonline News Articles
Recent tnhonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNHONLINE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNHONLINE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses