Chad Stokes of Dispatch campaigning on behalf of Obama
Chad Stokes, a musician for the popular bands Dispatch and State Radio, will head to the Granite State on Wednesday, Oct. 17, to visit three New Hampshire colleges in an effort to raise awareness about the importance of the November election.
Stokes is beginning his three-stop New Hampshire tour at the University of New Hampshire in the Strafford Room at 12:45 p.m. He will be campaigning on behalf of President Barack Obama and will also perform for students on Wednesday.
During his visit, he will draw stark differences between the two candidates, highlighting President Obama's solid plan to create jobs and to continue moving the country "forward."
According to a press release from the Obama for New Hampshire campaign, Stokes will draw from the accomplishments of the president's first term, while explaining why Romney's policies will hurt the country, especially college students on a budget.
Stokes' grassroots discussion is part of the Greater Together initiative, whose mission is to maximize participation in constituencies, particularly young Americans.
After Stokes' presentation at UNH, he will travel to Plymouth State University and finally to Dartmouth College to voice his opinions and spread the grassroots movement.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tnhonline News Articles
Recent tnhonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNHONLINE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNHONLINE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care