Chad Stokes of Dispatch campaigning on behalf of Obama
Chad Stokes, a musician for the popular bands Dispatch and State Radio, will head to the Granite State on Wednesday, Oct. 17, to visit three New Hampshire colleges in an effort to raise awareness about the importance of the November election.
Stokes is beginning his three-stop New Hampshire tour at the University of New Hampshire in the Strafford Room at 12:45 p.m. He will be campaigning on behalf of President Barack Obama and will also perform for students on Wednesday.
During his visit, he will draw stark differences between the two candidates, highlighting President Obama's solid plan to create jobs and to continue moving the country "forward."
According to a press release from the Obama for New Hampshire campaign, Stokes will draw from the accomplishments of the president's first term, while explaining why Romney's policies will hurt the country, especially college students on a budget.
Stokes' grassroots discussion is part of the Greater Together initiative, whose mission is to maximize participation in constituencies, particularly young Americans.
After Stokes' presentation at UNH, he will travel to Plymouth State University and finally to Dartmouth College to voice his opinions and spread the grassroots movement.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tnhonline News Articles
Recent tnhonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNHONLINE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNHONLINE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!