Student body elections: the best write-in candidates
He may have some more pressing issues to deal with right now.
Perhaps, but sadly, he's a senior. And, according to his tweets, he drinks far too much to lead a university.
He might be a bit conservative for this university.
With Pikachu as his running mate?
But which one would take the hit and just be VP?
That hologram at Coachella was pretty life-like...
And Sean Connery as VP? Suck it, Trebek!
I'm sure he'd welcome a change of scenery considering the Red Sox' poor start.
The Pillsbury Dough Boy
He's too soft to handle the mean streets of UNH.
Top hats would be all the rage around campus.
Maybe his divine powers could fix all of UNH's
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The New Hampshire News Articles
Recent The New Hampshire News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care