Student body elections: the best write-in candidates
He may have some more pressing issues to deal with right now.
Perhaps, but sadly, he's a senior. And, according to his tweets, he drinks far too much to lead a university.
He might be a bit conservative for this university.
With Pikachu as his running mate?
But which one would take the hit and just be VP?
That hologram at Coachella was pretty life-like...
And Sean Connery as VP? Suck it, Trebek!
I'm sure he'd welcome a change of scenery considering the Red Sox' poor start.
The Pillsbury Dough Boy
He's too soft to handle the mean streets of UNH.
Top hats would be all the rage around campus.
Maybe his divine powers could fix all of UNH's
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tnhonline News Articles
Recent tnhonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNHONLINE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNHONLINE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Skydiving Vikings to Deliver Minnesota's Game Ball
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!