Second arrest made in murder of Lizzi Marriott
A second arrest has been made in the death of University of New Hampshire student Elizabeth "Lizzi" Marriott.
Kathryn McDonough, 19, of Portsmouth, N.H. has been arrested in connection with the murder of Marriott, the attorney general's office announced on Monday. Officials believe Marriott was strangled or suffocated to death in October. Seth Mazzaglia, 29, of Dover, N.H. has already been charged with second-degree murder in the case of Marriott's death. According to Foster's Daily Democrat, McDonough is Mazzaglia's girlfriend.
McDonough was charged with on felony count each of hindering apprehension or prosecution, and conspiracy to commit hindering or apprehension or prosecution. She is expected to be arraigned in Derry District Court on Wednesday, Dec. 26. McDonough graduated from Portsmouth High School in June of 2012.
Marriott went missing on Oct. 9 after attending an evening class at UNH. Four days later, on Oct. 13, Mazzaglia was arrested and charged with her murder. Officials have yet to find Marriot's body.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The New Hampshire News Articles
Recent The New Hampshire News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?