Huddleston to address state of UNH
The 2014 State of the University Address will be held this Tuesday, Feb. 4, in the Granite State Room of the Memorial Union Building. University of New Hampshire President Mark Huddleston will speak about the "challenges, accomplishments and milestones of the past year," as well as about the remainder of 2014, according to the event's website.
Doors are scheduled to open at 12:40 p.m. and the address to begin at 1 p.m. The event is open to the public, according to Jody Record of UNH Media Relations.
The event was originally scheduled for the fall 2013 semester but was postponed and later rescheduled for this spring.
"It's been traditionally in the fall, usually a couple of days after University Day," Record said. No exact reason was given for the change in date of the address.
The previous State of the University Address was held on Oct. 11, 2012; no State of the University Address was held in 2013.
For those unable to attend the address Tuesday, the event will be live-streamed at http://www.unh.edu/president/state-university.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The New Hampshire News Articles
Recent The New Hampshire News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE NEW HAMPSHIRE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?