Huddleston to address state of UNH
The 2014 State of the University Address will be held this Tuesday, Feb. 4, in the Granite State Room of the Memorial Union Building. University of New Hampshire President Mark Huddleston will speak about the "challenges, accomplishments and milestones of the past year," as well as about the remainder of 2014, according to the event's website.
Doors are scheduled to open at 12:40 p.m. and the address to begin at 1 p.m. The event is open to the public, according to Jody Record of UNH Media Relations.
The event was originally scheduled for the fall 2013 semester but was postponed and later rescheduled for this spring.
"It's been traditionally in the fall, usually a couple of days after University Day," Record said. No exact reason was given for the change in date of the address.
The previous State of the University Address was held on Oct. 11, 2012; no State of the University Address was held in 2013.
For those unable to attend the address Tuesday, the event will be live-streamed at http://www.unh.edu/president/state-university.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tnhonline News Articles
Recent tnhonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNHONLINE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNHONLINE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Avoiding Body Drought: Tips to Prevent Dehydration
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
- What It Takes to Get One of the Most In-Demand Jobs
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge