If you are looking forward to downloading videos from popular sites like YouTube, Facebook, and Dailymotion, then you have come to the right place. This is because you will have the possibility of downloading HD videos via VidMate.
In case you didn’t know, VidMate has become a widely used app around the world. In fact, you can download as many videos you like. However, you need to download the full version in order to get HD videos easily. The full HD version also has a built-in video converter in which you can convert any video to MP3 format.
Downloading the official APK version
Here are steps on how you can download VidMate HD software on your device.
- Download VidMate APK full version via a trusted third-party source. Most of the sources would show the file as VidMate HD APK. Or you can just download it here.
- However, you have to tweak the security settings on your device by going to Settings > Security > then scroll down to find Unknown Sources and tick the box to its right corner to enable the installation of third-party apps. You will need to confirm if you would allow making your device vulnerable to attack if you choose to continue by clicking OK.
- Once done, you have to go to the file manager from your device and click the newly downloaded file named VidMate APK.
- A disclaimer will prompt you and you just have to read and tap the Install button to continue.
Here are some notable features that you can get when installing VidMate on your Android device.
- Get easy access and user-friendly interface throughout the app.
- You will be able to stream live TV channels, as you can watch a range of shows from news to sports.
- You can even play the downloaded videos even without connecting to the Internet.
VidMate also has the capability of providing high-quality videos as you can select which type of video you would want to download instantly on your mobile device or PC.
VidMate APK Issues?
However, just like other online streaming platforms, VidMate has some issues. Good thing it has been constantly updated so that such problems will no longer exist. If in case you come across these issues, you can easily fix them by following a couple of tricks.
In recent releases, VidMate stops working without any reason. Well, that is simple to fix, considering you are using the Android version of the app. You just need to restart your smartphone in order to fix this issue. Long pressing the Home button should prompt you to Restart your device, so simply select the option to restart.
If the issue remains after you have restarted your device, you now have to update the app to eliminate the problems. You might have heard negative comments about the app being plagued with bugs, but the developers have been working hard to remove and put an end to these issues.
When you update the app, you will be able to eliminate the bugs and enable VidMate to run smoothly as could be. Well, if all else fails, you still have an option to uninstall the app then reinstall it after to totally remove any problem that might have been bothering you for a long time now.