Candy Crush Saga, Fruit Ninja and Temple Run are Competing for Best Mobile Game at People’s Choice Awards 2016
At the People’s Choice Awards 2016, King’s Candy Crush Saga and Fruit Ninja are situated among the nominees that are competing to receive the best mobile game award. The rest of the nominees in this category are: Plants vs. Zombies, Temple Run and Despicable Me: Minion Rush. For further details about each game, scroll down.
The nominees for best mobile game at People’s Choice Awards 2016 are:
- Fruit Ninja is all about slicing and dicing fruits with as little swipe gestures as possible. It’s an engaging game as the difficulty also increases with the passing of each level. A very fun game that back in 2012 registered 300 million downloads.
- Candy Crush Saga- King’s Candy Crush Saga first came out back in 2012 and ever since then, gamers got hooked on it right away. Matching candies and creating fun candy assortments that reveal all sorts of extra power-ups has never been more fun. Gamers can purchase useful items if they wish, but essentially this game if free to play. Recently King was bought for $5.9 billion dollars by Activision.
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush– If you saw the movie, you will adore the game, Basically, you travel alongside a minion and the teensy tiny character must find precious goods. With the latter, you can buy other minions and of course power-ups that you might need later on in the game. And because DLC was released constantly, players don’t get bored so easily.
- Temple Run is all about facing the devilish monkeys and the mysterious encounters with all sorts of companies along the way. There is a never-ending runner in the game and this character is guided by the gamer with tilting gesture of his phone. Rumor has it that a movie might even emerge from this app.
- Plants vs. Zombies pertains to PopCap Games and this is the ideal game for those who love to defend their territory and use all kinds of defense techniques to do so. It’s all about zombies and special plants that can be used as “weapons” to keep those atrocious invaders away from your house.
So, which one do you think will win best mobile game?