Skype is an instant messaging application that allows you to send text messages, photos, and documents or even make voice/video calls. To make things even better, using the Skype application, you can make video conference calls, which means that you can talk with two or more people at the same time.
The Skype application is available for both mobile and desktop devices. This is great, especially if you are using the computer while you are home and the mobile device while you’re outside. This means that if you are chatting with someone on Skype via your desktop PC, but you have to go out, you can continue chatting with him/her from your smartphone via the same application.
The latest Skype version for Android OS devices is 188.8.131.52 and it comes with some improvements to the audio and video quality. In addition, the new version of the application seems to run smoother than the previous one, even if it has much data and features to process.
If you’ve been using Skype on mobile until now, we’re pretty sure that you will notice the improvements that the developers have made to both the audio and video quality during calls.
We have to mention that the Skype application also allows you to make calls to landline and mobile phone numbers, but you will need to charge your account with credit. However, if you want to call someone that lives in another country, we can say that the rates are pretty good.
Skype 184.108.40.206 Android: Features
- Find your friends and family using their real names;
- Make voice and video calls;
- Send photos, documents and text messages;
- Low cost calls to landlines and mobile phone numbers;
- The application is available on both mobile and desktop platforms.
Skype 220.127.116.11: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Download the Skype 18.104.22.168 APK (installation) file from a trusted website;
- Go to your Android device’s Settings->Security and enable the “Unknown Sources” feature (this will allow you to install APK files that have been downloaded from a third party source);
- Go to the location where you’ve saved the Skype 22.214.171.124 APK file;
- Tap on it to start the installation process.