As most of you already know, the official store on Android OS is called “Google Play Store.” In this store you are able to find books, applications, tools, games, movies and many other things that are very useful for your mobile handset.
To make things even better, all installation files that are uploaded to the Google Play Store are verified, which means that you will not have to worry about downloading malware to your handset.
The Google Play Store 7.7.31.O-all is the latest version of the official store that has been released. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with any new features and options, but it seems that the developers have worked on optimizing the store, as the installation file has been reduced by 0.31MB. At the same time, the developers have fixed some of the bugs and issues that the previous Google Play Store version has brought.
We remind you that in the previous version of the Google Play Store, the developers have revamped the “My Apps & games” section. The developers have added a new “Updates” tab that allows you to sort your applications easier.
Google Play Store 7.7.31.O-all: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Download the Google Play Store 7.7.31.O-all APK (installation) file from the internet (make sure that the website from where you’re downloading is trustful);
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s Settings->Security;
- Use a file manager application to get to the location where you’ve saved the APK file;
- Tap on the Google Play Store 7.7.31.O-all APK to start the installation process;
- When the installation is complete, use your Google account and start downloading and installing books, applications, tools, games, movies and more with ease.
Are you using Google Play Store to keep your applications updated or do you prefer to just manually install them every now and then?