Download Windows 10 To Your PC or Mac Computer
Did you want to download Windows 10 but missed the window in which to do this? Don’t fret! There are still some ways in which you can download the newest Windows 10 version 1709.
If you’re upgrading your PC to Windows 10 version 1709, you need to do the following:
- Search for an ISO image file, with the quickest way is going to the official Windows download page. This will let you download Windows 10 without the worrying about violating Microsoft Corp. rules.
- Allow the MediaCreationTool.exe file to run. This executable file is ready after you’ve downloaded Windows 10. You’ll be given further instructions on how to proceed with the help of the installation wizard.
Mac users need to remember they must have a full installation disk or disk image when they install Windows for the first time on their device. A computer must meet the following requirements:
- Intel-based Mac
- 55GB of free space on the disk drive
- USB keyboard and mouse or Apple trackpad, mouse or keyboard
- 16GB blank or large USB 2 flash drive
If you want to download Windows 10 ISO and burn that to a disk, there are steps to help you do this online.
Why Should You Upgrade To Windows 10
The latest version of Windows 10 will address a multiple number of bugs and has made some major improvements over the last version. You can find an exhaustive list of the repairs and improvements by visiting https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4090913/march5-2018kb4090913osbuild16299-251.