Want to Set up Aptoide on Your Windows PC? Here’s How
With all the amazing apps for Android and iOS devices, you wouldn’t have a good reason to use your PC to play games, access Instagram, or upload photos to your social media account.
But what if you can use the same apps on your Windows PC?
This will give you immense freedom to switch from your mobile device to your computer without missing out on your favorite apps and tools.
With Aptoide for Windows PC, this is exactly what you can do.
Aptoide is a tool and app store that will give you access to all the apps you want for free, even if they are normally paid apps. The app can be downloaded in your Android or iOS device.
And now it is available for Windows pc installation.
Table of Contents
What makes Aptoide different?
It is an alternative marketplace for mobile applications but doesn’t have a unique and centralized store similar to the Google Play Store. What happens is that each user manages their own store.
With Aptoide installed in your PC:
- You can browse any Android app that you want to download to your computer. Access them from your PC if you’re using it and then use the same apps from your mobile device.
- Install apps from the App store without the need for a Google account. If you can’t use any of the Android apps because you don’t have a Gmail account, Aptoide lets you bypass this requirement.
- Download even the older version of your favorite apps. This is probably the most amazing feature, especially if you prefer to use the older version than the updated one.
- Apps are supported over multiple languages. Regardless of wherever you are in the world, you can use apps in the language you choose.
Ready to use Aptoide on your Windows computer?
There’s a bit of a catch:
Downloading and installing Aptoide on your PC is not as straightforward as other apps because it is not available in Windows version. But there are workarounds.
First, you need to download and install an emulator like Bluestacks so you can run an Android app on your computer. Remember, Aptoide is an Android app.
An emulator emulates the native environment of an Android smartphone on PC, replicating its size and performance capabilities. Basically, it fools an app into believing that it is run on an Android or iOS device, even when you’re using your Windows PC.
If you already have one installed, go straight to downloading and installing Aptoide.
Download Bluestacks for PC
- Visit the official Bluestacks site.
- Download the version designed for apps.
- Once downloaded, run the bluestacks.exe file to start the installation.
- Start the Bluestacks program after installation.
Download Aptoide for Windows PC
- Go to the official Aptoide website and download the Aptoide APK for pc.
- Right-click the downloaded APK file and click Open with Bluestacks Player.
- Alternatively, launch the Bluestacks app and drag the APK file onto it to start the installation.
- Once the Aptoide app is installed on the Bluestacks home screen, click to launch it.
You can then start downloading and installing your favorite Android apps on your Windows computer.