Basic Things You Need To Know Before Downloading Lucky Patcher Safely
You may have already read an article or two about Lucky Patcher since it was first released for Android. Well, unsurprisingly, it has been a common practice to split Android apps. However, it has become crucial to manage issues, including some undesirable levels of theft.
Table of Contents
Ability To Manipulate Apps
Basically, Lucky Patcher is not intended for breaking the law. In fact, it provides features that can lead to improvements in the app without any issues involved. However, in this modern world, it is the intention of everyone to do tasks according to their own desires. In this case, it has involved customization, which has become a necessity.
Here are some of the things that you can do using Lucky Patcher.
- Extraction and proper backup of APK files
- App permission modifications
- Unlocking of paid apps
- Removal of unwanted Google bloatware
A rooted Android mobile device
- Use of TowelRoot or KingRoot for rooting your device
Steps To Install Lucky Patcher
The first thing that you have to do is to install the app on your mobile device
- When the installation completes, you will be presented with a list of the installed apps
- Then, you can see a set of icons that correspond to actions you can do with the app
- Color codes are provided so as to indicate the compatibility of changes for your mobile device
- The coding include six (6) colors like Red, Purple, Orange, Blue, Green, and Yellow
Features Of Lucky Patcher
Removal of ads from your app or game
- Completely free in-app purchases
- Removal of license verification from paid apps
- Installation of the modded Play Store
However, you need to make things easier by first enabling the feature on your mobile device to install from unknown sources. This may come in different ways for a variety of Android versions. Basically, you simply have to tap Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for older Android devices. For more recent versions, you need to tap Settings à Security & Privacy à Install Unknown Apps.
You also need to grant root access to Lucky Patcher, as it will come with options. You simply need to tap the toolbox then tap Lucky Patch to Android. The first three options need to be selected by tapping, then your device will restart. Open Lucky Patcher again after the device has rebooted.
If you want to modify an app or game, you just select the option “Open menu of patches”. Then, tap on the desired item and remove the license or verification. The next thing that you need to do is to tap the Apply button and the process will be completed after a few seconds.
The thing about Lucky Patcher is that it will enable the user to remove the license verification. For some, this is illegal due to the fact that you are simply just committing theft. If you are going to use it, make sure that you will not bypass the license verification because you are basically stealing a paid app.