Not everyone was sure about how a game patterned after Battle Royale would translate to mobile. But Rules of Survival silenced doubters when it made its global release in November 2017. It immediately went viral in China where it was initially released and is now played by about 150 million people worldwide.
Having a mobile shooter game can be tricky but Rules of Survival has somehow beaten the odds. Its creator NetEase game made sure that gamers could experience “thrill and fear” of gameplay as seamlessly as possible.
Combined, these features made Rules of Survival a quick favorite.
- New gaming interface design makes it easy to toggle between guns and other weapons.
- Players can make their characters aim, shoot, hide, and flee with ease.
- The game’s diverse flora and fauna are rendered in stunning detail.
- There are literally no rules when it comes to surviving its environs. You can play sniper from a hilltop perch or use the map to invisibly roam the territory.
- Gamers can enjoy an optimized driving experience. Not to mention choosing from a number of vehicles to take on a hunt.
The latest version of the game is expected to hit the gaming community next month. Rules of Survival can be played in both single-player and multi-player modes. The mobile version is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.
Maximize gaming enjoyment by updating to the latest version. For anyone who needs a full introduction to the series, you can log on to their official site.
We keep you updated with release updates and the most recent trends in gaming. Keep up with us as we publish posts about the latest games, software, and innovations on the Internet.