You might be wondering how you could download WhatsApp for your Nokia smartphone. Well, it isn’t rocket science to be able to do it, but it pays to have quick ideas to achieve it.
Basically, WhatsApp is a multiplatform app that should be compatible with Android, iOS, and Symbian devices like the Nokia smartphone. A number of older devices that are still compatible with WhatsApp include the Nokia Asha 200, 205, and the S40 models.
Arguably, only a small percentage of people using smartphones these days are still making use of Nokia Symbian devices that are not touch enabled. You can find the tips presented here to be so helpful if you really want to take advantage of installing WhatsApp for Nokia.
If you are going to download WhatsApp for your Nokia Symbian phone, then you need to visit the official site whatsapp.com/nokia/. Just make sure you have a data or Wi-Fi Internet connection before you will be able to download the app on your Symbian phone.
However, if your device is a Nokia S40, then you have to visit a different site whatsapp.com/s40/. Thus, you will be able to download and install the app that should be compatible with your type of phone.
Moreover, for Nokia Asha 200 and 205 phones, you can get some help with the list of instructions on how to download and install WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp for Nokia can be downloaded from a particular link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5L0yqfrI6JcTTRyT29nSWRSTVk/edit?usp=sharing.
- You need to unzip the file and copy the entire folder to the memory card on your device after successfully downloading the file.
- As you go to the folder where you have the zipped file, don’t launch the app right away.
- You also have to copy the app from the memory card to the Games folder or to My Apps.
- Delete the app by going back to the initial folder.
From your smartphone, search for the WhatsApp Messenger app and tap the update version. It will take a few minutes to finish, so launch the app again after successful update before finally using the app.