It can be frustrating to see the screen of your iPhone not responding no matter how what you do with it. Well, here are some possible reasons why the screen of your favorite device wouldn’t work at times. Lucky for you, a few quick fixes are also included in this article.
So, you must be able to find out why you iPhone screen is getting nuts. Perhaps the digitizer or the physical part of the phone display would stop working correctly. Sometimes, it can be a hardware or software problem, so you better be accurate so that you won’t ruin your device in the process.
Fixing iPhone Software Issues
Take note that when it comes to software problems, certain apps can cause your iPhone to response in a weird manner. For this reason, you can just uninstall the app and then reinstall it to solve the issue quickly.
- Select the app from your home screen represented by the icon
- Press it but don’t let go of it until the icon starts shaking. There should be an X that would appear at the upper corner of the icon.
- Simply tap the X and then tap Delete and the app will be removed from your device.
Fixing Hardware Issues
When you sense that the screen of your iPhone is not responding, you simply have to troubleshoot it. You can begin by turning off the iPhone and turning it back on afterwards. You might be able to do this properly when you do a hard reset instead.
- Hold the Home and the Power buttons down for several seconds. Wait until the Apple logo would appear on your screen before you let go of the buttons.
- If your device is iPhone 7 or higher, then you should use a different procedure by pressing the Power button and the Volume Down button together for a number of seconds until you see the Apple logo.
This would disable the background processes on your phone and may cause software issues. If all else fails, you can just plug in your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes so that you can determine what’s causing all the trouble.