Lucky Patcher is an advanced root app that comes with a lot of features, the most obvious of which is patching. With the Lucky Patcher installed, you can get lucky for a lot of things.
- Block annoying ads that pop more frequently than you like.
- Use paid apps without spending a dime.
- Change the UI and customize the launcher.
- Obtain additional permissions to use the full extent of paid apps.
- Provides all information about an app for an informed decision. You won’t see something like this in a default app store.
Lucky Patcher basically removes any barriers and hurdles while you’re working on the internet. And without the pesky ads, in-app purchases, license verification, and the like, the working quality of your phone will significantly improve.
No wonder it claims to give freedom to your Android device by break the limits and other stuff that hampers your app experience.
How do you download Lucky Patcher for iOS?
- Download iPadian. This app store will allow you to download and install Lucky Patcher, which is primarily built for Android phones, to an iOS device.
- Once iPadian is installed, search for Lucky Patcher and then download the APK file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download process.
Now, you might receive a warning from Google when you download Lucky Patcher. Since it’s not malware or a virus, you don’t need to worry a thing as long as you download from the official website or a trusted site.
How do you apply a custom patch?
- To see the description of a custom patch, tap on “Custompatch-applied APK”. Then, tap apply.
- Wait for Lucky Patcher to create a modified APK file of that app or game. The process may take some time.
- You will see a window written in green color if the process succeeds. You will see a red one if it fails.
- From the window that opened, tap on Rebuild and Install=>Lucky patcher=>Modified=>Name of recently modified app/game.
- Tap on the name of the app or game and click Install.
How do you remove Google ads from apps?
- Launch Lucky Patcher and check the list of apps that are part of your device.
- Choose the app with which you want to remove ads instantly.
- Click on the button “Open Menu of Patches” that will appear after you choose an app. This will open a long list of action items.
- Select the option “Remove Ads”.
- Click the button “Patch to Remove Ads” to start the process.
- Click apply and wait for a few seconds.
The process will patch the app by disabling existing ads. If the process succeeds, you can use the apps without the ads interrupting you.
How do you remove license verification from any app?
- Open Lucky Patcher and grant root access.
- Search for apps that have “License Verification Found” written below it. These are the apps that will look for a license before you can use it.
- Tap on the app and select “Open Menu of Patches” > Remove License Verification.
- Tap on auto mode, and then tap apply.
- Wait for a few seconds and then launch the app to check if the license has been removed.
If the process failed, go back to step 4. Then, instead of auto mode, tap on manual mode.
Want to enjoy the following features? Download Lucky Patcher now.