Do you have a problem with your iPhone that you feel the need for instant remedy? Well, there is a way to fix that if you are interested but there is more to know about what’s going on inside your mobile device before applying some repairs.
Find Out If This Is A Software Or Hardware Problem
If you are experiencing issues on your iPhone that turns the display screen to black, then you have to determine the cause first. Most of the time, when you dropped or soaked your phone in water, there is a great chance that it is hardware-related. In this case, the screen of your iPhone could be damaged.
Your phone could be having software-related issues if it has been affected by malware. On the other hand, this could also be caused by a bad or corrupt update or unstable firmware. In addition, iPhone black screen could be caused by a recent app working on low space or has crashed.
For the most part, issues such as these can be fixed by simply resetting your iPhone. If you found out that your effort has not paid off, then perhaps it is best to move to the next option.
Using Dr.Fone – Repair
If you are dealing with the iPhone black screen of death, then there is no need to freak out. This is because there are ways to fix it, for instance, using the dr.fone – repair app. This is a type of app that provides a reliable and secure way to fix any issues related to any iOS device.
This is a desktop app that will run on both Mac and Windows PC, which is already compatible with any leading iOS version available. Most of all, it keeps your data intact as it fixes black screen of death on your iPhone.
Here’s How It Works For Black Screen
- Just install dr.fone on your Windows or Mac and launch it to fix the iPhone black screen issue. Click the “Repair” option from the Welcome screen.
- Then, connect your iPhone to the system using a lightning cable to USB to recognize your device. Follow this with the “Start” button in order to begin the process.
- Put your device into iPhone DFU mode and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then, give the necessary information about your phone, such as the device mode, firmware update, and more. Do this in the next window and tap the “Download” button.
- All you have to do is to sit back and wait as the app will download the firmware compatible with your device.
- When you are done, your device will be fixed automatically. Just make sure that your device is connected to the computer during this procedure.
- Once your phone gets back to normal mode, it will display a confirmation message that it has done the repair process. You may not unplug your device or you may also repeat the whole process.
This is a very effective way to fix any issues about your iPhone without losing your data. In fact, all data will remain intact after the iphone black screen has been fixed by dr. fone – repair. There are other issues that might be similar to this condition
What If Your iPhone Won’t Turn On?
There are different techniques to fix issues on your iPhone. Therefore, it is important that you check first why your iPhone doesn’t turn on. For instance, if your iphone won’t turn on, perhaps it has been physically damaged or accidentally tossed into the water. Furthermore, there might be an issue with its lightning cable or charger.
There are actually 3 options to fix your issues with your device. The first one is to charge your iPhone by connecting the charger to it. When the device turns on then you are lucky. However, if that will not change a thing then you might be experiencing iPhone error 3194 or commonly a system error. Thus, you need to go to the second option, which is to do a hard restart on your iPhone.
And if the second option still doesn’t fix it, then you need to do the third one, which is to use a third-party software. If you have observed that your iPhone won’t turn on then you can use the famous dr.fone –repair. This is actually easy to use with simple features that you can quickly apply.
- Simply launch the app and choose “Repair”
- Connect your device with the lightning cable. After the iPhone has been detected by the app, click the “Start” button.
- Specific details of the device will automatically be displayed, so copy the serial number before you proceed to the next step.
- Put the device into iPhone DFU mode, simply follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- After getting into DFU mode, you will be prompted to provide the serial number and model, among others so that you will be able to download the firmware compatible with your iPhone version.
Ensure that you are connected online with stable Internet connectivity to speed up the download of the firmware. After the download completes, you have to click “Fix Now” to resolve the issues, including the iPhone error 3194 that you are having on your iPhone. Just enable the “retain native data” option to save important data.
Leave a Reply